Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Project Life 2013 and cover

People who know me or who have been reading this blog for a while know that I've been a scrapbooker for many years, but this year I decided to start doing Project Life. I was finding it hard to find the time to commit to traditional layouts and what really matters most to me is recording the stories, housing my favourite photos and being a bit creative in the process. Project Life fits this brief perfectly. I'll be posting some of my weekly spreads over the next little while to record life here and also have an emergency backup online! If you find inspiration in my pages to apply to your project or to record more in your life, that makes me very happy! :)

This year I am using a Seafoam core kit and other digital freebies that I find online. My style includes lots of photos and journaling, some stamping and washi.

Here is my front cover page for this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little blog!
I love to read your comments and to know that you've been here. I always try to write back too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...